Sunday, January 01, 2006

Liquid Ice

It's been a little crazy at the apartment lately with holiday visitors.

At noon today, I got up from the New Years Eve revalry to find the ice trays in the freezer in a liquid state. Well I had assumed that when the boys got up this morning to go to the Victor Caldarone party, they must have had some pre-party drinks.

At 4pm, I was preparing to make a cocktail to ease the aching body. The ice in the freezer was still water! I thought maybe the refrigerator was broken. But no, the light was still working and the ice cream in the freezer hadn't melted. I sniffed the water -- yes, I sniffed it. And then understood why it was still water. Someone had poured vodka into the ice trays, VODKA!


The new year is getting off to a splendid start for my alchy roommate. Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home