Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Older Men

I have a thing for guys with gray hair -- just a little silver fox sliver, or the salt and pepper effect.

During the Pride Dance last week, I bumped into a guy that had the most beautiful, kind eyes, and the best salt and pepper hair. And his body, still buff!

I have to confess, I have a thing for older men. For me, it's the maturity first. I've already experienced coming out, coming to terms with being gay, and growing up in general. When I meet a man, I want him to have already go through all of that, and be mature enough to enjoy life for it's many splendid surprises. Granted, age is not the determining factor in this maturity -- I know men who are just coming out at age 40 after having been married with kids!

As geeky as it may sound, I want to date a classic liberal arts professor. He's interested in the world around him and often wonders what-if, what-may, what-was. He engages his surroundings with passion. He sees one thing and is inspired to do something about another.

Here's to finding him before too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home