Sunday, January 14, 2007

On New Years Resolutions

So I made the resolutions. And well I've made a few small dents.

1. Plastic Surgery. Nothing yet. I haven't looked into it.
2. Lose Body Fat. I've made it back to the gym exactly once since the New Year. I chuck it up to being very busy at work and overly stressed out. I've already called out sick 1 day because I was too stressed and the body just shut down. No it's not a nervous breakdown. I just need sleep, and to take work off the mind.
3. Swim instructor. I haven't even gone to look for one just yet. I did interview one a while back, and well he was okay.
4. Patience. I'm making progress. But I think I'm getting stressed out because I'm bottling my emotions.
5. Clutter. It's still here. And collecting dust.
6. Save up for a house. I've started socking away a little more money each month. And I've started looking into various stock investment opportunities, taking into account Warren Buffet's investment advice: Invest in things that people still need in a down economy, like groceries.
7. Dating. I've looked folks. And it's a sad scene out there. Match.com has been doing a series of TV commercials regarding their look for free initiative. And well I've spotted maybe one person I think there might be something there. Craiglists is not working out. I've emailed a few folks that seems interesting and despite what they say, it really does all come down to physical attraction. So back up to numbers 1 and 2 before this one can happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home